GLOBAL EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS BY VOLUNTEERS
All Members: We have a Twitter account. Have had it for some time. https://twitter.com/gem int
THE GEM TEAM
Global Emergency Communications
All rights reserved. No part of this site
may be reproduced without
written permission from GEM.
Home > Send Emergency Information
GLOBAL EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS INCIDENT DATABASE.
You can use this form to:
- Provide GEM with information about a current incident
- Provide updates on information previously supplied
- Request Health & Welfare information about specific individuals (we will try to obtain this from the disaster zone)
You MUST include your FULL NAME and an EMAIL ADDRESS by which you can be contacted.
Any further contact details, such as a telephone number, should also be provided. Your message can be dealt with more quickly if you supply as much detail as possible.
Your message will be reviewed by an GEM database manager before being passed to our operational team. The use and forwarding of any information submitted is at the discretion of GEM. Please be aware that messages can only be passed to and from a disaster zone if GEM has been able to establish a path of communication. This may take time.
All correspondence associated with this message will be sent to the email address
that you provide on this form.
- The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1st through November 30th.
- The Eastern North Pacific hurricane season runs from May 15th through November 30th.